.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Calm Before the Storm

11 a.m.: The weather service is predicting a big blizzard for tonight. We'll see. I slept until 9 a.m. and had a nice leisurely breakfast.
11 p.m.: I graded some papers this afternoon, and then we had a fun evening with our friends Ned and Glenda. We had Chinese Food and talked all evening. It was a lot of fun. I ate all my bonus "flex points" from Weight Watchers, so i have to be on a very strict diet form now until next Thursday. OK I deserve that, but I had fun tonight. The snow hasn't started, but there are predictions for 10 to 14 inches of snow here during the day Sunday.
(140/172)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home