.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Dennis to Carlisle

5:30 p.m.: Today I drove from Dennis, Mass., to Carlisle, Pa. It is a drive I know well, having made it many, many times. Still it is tiring. It is almost exactly 500 miles, and took me nine and a half hours today. I left at 7 a.m. and got in at 4:30. I am staying at the Days Inn, where we usually stay. They have a nice continental breakfast and a wireless Internet connection. I usually take a run in the park and jump in the motel pool, but I won't be doing that this time.
I am looking forward to seeing my friend Rob's ordination tomorrow.
(121/175)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home