.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Here we go again

10 a.m.: My first class of the semester is tonight. I had not realized the semester started a week earlier for Suffolk University's program. So I will spend some time today preparing for it.
At my Weight Watchers meeting this morning my weigh-in went well. I am down 3.4 pounds from last week to 176.6. That makes me feel good.
5 p.m.: Whew! I got a lot accomplished at the office today. Most importantly, I am prepared for my class this evening. I knew I could do it.
(148/177)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy C. said...

My husband started school this week too - but as a student (environmental engineering) not a teacher :-)

I like your blog...just stopping by to say howdy...

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home