.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Too much to do Thursday

11:30 a.m.: This morning I had another good run. Unfortunately, my Weight Watchers weigh-in did not go well. I gained weight again, despite my best efforts. I think it is because I had to get up at 11 p.m. and have a bowl of cereal and two oranges. My blood sugar was too low. So my plan is to reduce the medication I take with dinner, so that I don't get that recurring problem in the late evenings. My doctor already suggested that, but I thought I still needed it. Sometimes adjusting the diabetes medication take some trial and error.
(104/175) Running: 3 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger jwkoncape said...

Thanks, Keren for the encouraging words.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home