.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Busy Tuesday

9 a.m.: I had hoped to get an early start this morning, but I was very, very tired, so I just slept in and dashed off to work. I guess I'll get caught up eventually. It seems I can get caught up on sleep or get caught up on work, but not both!
9 p.m.: Whew! It was a long day at work. I did get a lot of work done. In addition to teaching two classes, I got a memo written for my committee work, and I got some grades recorded and papers graded. There is still a lot to do before spring break next week, but I made a dent in it.
(178/170)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home