.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Busy Friday

7:30 a.m.: I have a busy day coming up today. I am glad I got up at 6 and did my meditation. I also did some exercises (sit-ups and push-ups). Still not running. I hope to re-start my running tomorrow. I had my regular Kashi breakfast, which is 7 points on the Weight Watchers scale.
7 p.m.: In the morning I had to drop off my little car because of a bad muffler or tail pipe, and pick up the van, which needed a tune-up in order to pass inspection. Then I did some work at the office and had lunch with my friend Donna. After lunch I returned to the office and finished clearing out my office so they can remove the carpet and install tiles on Monday and Tuesday.

(189 /174)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home