.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunny Sunday

8 p.m.: I was up at 6 for my morning routine. We ran to Corporation Beach and back, which was fun. The town was deserted on the way there, but then we saw lots of other runners and walkers on the way back. After lunch Steve and Janet took Nati and Emi back to the bus station for their return trip to New York. In the evening the Sangha went very well. There were 10 f us and we did some chanting. I an very tired and will go to bed early.
(Running: 5 miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home