.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Two classes on Tuesday

7 a.m.: I have two classes today -- English Comp at 11 and Journalism at 2. At least I think I am rested up for them. I got about nine hours sleep last night. I was amazingly tired last night. I hope that takes care of it.

5 p.m.: Both classes went very well, although I ran a little too long in Journalism. Fortunately the next professor, Karyn Van Kirk, is a close friend of mine, and she was very understanding. I love this job!

(164/174)
(Running: 3 miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home