.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Missed four days!

8 a.m. Monday: For the first time in nearly a year, I missed several days of blogging. Life just got too busy. I have fallen behind in grading papers, and tried to spend every spare minute doing that. I finally got caught up with grading for my on-line class, but not the regular face-to-face classes.
I did go for two-mile runs last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. That was good. And I have been meditating regularly But the overall stress level in my life is still much too high.
I will go back to counting my blessings. I am grateful for:
  • My health.
  • My family.
  • My job

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy C. said...

Hi Jim

Thanks for stopping by my site - yeah, I was starting to wonder about Karen also - Seems I last saw something about a weekend getaway, and then she hasn't returned. She is such a bright spot in the blog sphere - I hope she's ok too :-)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

Uh-Oh!
Now it looks like you missed four more!
I hope everything's ok. I still have not heard from Karen :-(

3:07 PM  
Blogger jwkoncape said...

Yes, everything is fine. I have just been too busy to blog. I hope to resume soon. That's probably what happened to Karen too!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home