.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Two-run Wednesday

9:30 p.m.: Two runs today. I got up and ran the Village Loop at 6:45 a.m., and then went to running group in the evening. School was good. I was struck in the morning by how lucky I am to have a job I enjoy and a nice home and family. I was just feeling happy. I was careful with my diet today -- perhaps a little too careful becasue I started feeling a little light-headed at running group, after a particularly hard five-minute run. So I left the workout early and drove to McDonald's for a large orange juice. I felt better right away. Then I came home and watched a little TV and now I am about to take a hot bath and go to bed.
(170/175)
(Running: 6.2?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home