.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

SNACCIM

Monday afternoon I went up to Roxbury Community College for another lunch meeting of SNACCIM -- Student Newspaper Advisers at Community Colleges in Massachusetts. It was a lot of fun and very productive too. I volunteered to draft a mission statement for the group.
(I want this dated the 28th, but the date control is missing today -- how strange!)
I graded papers in the evening. I need to find time for another run sometime.

(241/171)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home