.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Busy Thursday

Thursday was non-stop rushing from arrival at school at 9 a.m. until departure at 8:30 p.m. My computer was working again, but I had a lot of catching up to do. The afternoon class was disrupted by a false rumor that the college was evacuated by a gas leak. Many students left unnecessarily. We had a meeting of the Cape Cod Interfaith Council, but we failed to reach agreement on our proposed bylaws. All the student's were supposed to be prepared to give oral presentations in the evening class, but only four were prepared. That was disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home