.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday running group

Wednesday went well. I ran the Village Loop in the morning, taught two classes and went to running group in the evening. ON the way to running group I dashed into Eastern Mountain Sports to buy a bandanna. I asked the clerk to cut off the tag and throw away the receipt. Then I dashed out. I think it was his first "bandanna emergency." I like to wear them on my head when I run to keep the sweat out of my eyes. My regular friends were not at the running group, but I had a good time anyway.
(Running: 7.5 miles?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home