.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

We are all one

Thursday included a very nice meeting of the Cape Cod Interfaith Coalition. My friend Judith from the Bahai community handed out buttons they have that shows the symbols of six major religions. I like them very much. Getting together with people from different faiths is always fulfilling.
Then I returned to the college for my night class, and finally got home around 9. Brandy and Christina were still there, and they were joined by their good friends Joe and Gay. We had a nice talk in the evening.
(Running 2.5 miles.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home