.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Nothing to worry about

Today I saw my doctor and she said the X-ray indicated there is nothing to worry about. Just to be sure, she scheduled a CAT scan for tomorrow. That, of course, leaves me feeling a little uncertain, but I am not too worried. Yes I think I'll wait a few days before I resume running.
It is nice to be home, but I do feel very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home