.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Soggy Thursday

Yes, yet another rainy day. I can't believe how long it has been rainy. Fortunately it was not actively raining at 6:45, so Vivi and I did our morning run. I was sore after going to running group Wednesday night, but I warmed up after a half mile or so. Classes went well. In English I had a guest speaker, and in journalism I gave a test, so I didn't have to do much teaching myself.

(177/175)

Running: 2.5 miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home