.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of School

Today was the first day of classes at Cape Cod Community College.
I got up at 6 and did my morning routine, including a nice three-mile run with Vivian.
I got into school about 9, in plenty of time to prepare for my 11 a.m. English class. It went well, as did my 2 p.m. journalism class. I love my job. But the whole day was exhausting, and tonight I am too tired to write about it Maybe I can add more later.
(158/174)
(Running: 3 miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home