.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday, Monday

I got up and did my good morning routine today. (meditate, stretch, breakfast, run) Good for me!
I rode my motorcycle into the office and worked on getting ready for the upcoming semester. At noon I had lunch with my old friend Alicia. We worked together for many years, and it was a delightful lunch. After more work at the office, I went home and grilled some salmon steaks on the gas grill. They were delicious. My wife's sister Jill is visiting from Toronto. It is always nice to see her.
(195/171)
(Running: three miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home