.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Tired but happy

Today we drove back form the wonderful celebration in New Hampshire. It took about five hours, including a stop for lunch. We had a fantastic time there, but I didn't get much sleep. It was the third night in a row of too little sleep, so I am exhausted. Nevertheless the regular Sunday evening Sangha went well. We had six people and a couple of good meditations. Tomorrow we pack for the trip to North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home