.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Family coming!

10 a.m.: Today is the big day! My son's Ben and Brandon, pllus Ben's wife Wolf and their son Nathaniel, are all arriving sometime this afternoon. We are very excited about it. Between now and then I will need to get a lot of papers graded.
(166/172)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home