.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Weary Wednesday

Wednesday was another tough day because I wasn't feeling well. But somehow I managed to correct all the papers and prepare for both my classes. Unfortunately I got into a shouting match with one student today, but we both calmed down and had pleasant interactions later I the day. This is a tough day. I know I need to resume running and meditating every morning. I will try to start tomorrow.
(199/170)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home