.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Carlisle to Asheville

Today we drove the 500 miles form Carlisle, Pa., to Asheville, N.C.
We has a nice breakfast at the motel and then made a "quick stop" at the Super WallMart that ended up taking much longer than we planned. So we got out of town around 10 a.m., and didn't get to Asheville until 7:30 p.m. But the long drive was well worth it to see My sons Ben and Brandon, my daughter-in-law Wolf, and especially my grandson Nathaniel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home