.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Busy Monday

Even though I don't have any classes on Monday, it always seems to be a very busy day.
I took Jessi into college, worked on my online class and answered a lot of e-mail. Then I had lunch with Steve, as usual. It was terrific. We talked about pastoral counseling, in which he has formal training. I am just winging it! Then I got back to the college for a union meeting. Then a meeting with another professor, some more class preparation, and then a conference with a distraught student. It was more like pastoral counseling, come to think of it. Then I updated my online class and filled out book orders for next semester. In the evening we had 12 Trick-Or-Treaters, who loved our pumpkins.
(181/174)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home