.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bronchitis

My cold got worse Wednesday morning. I was completely winded just walking up the stairs to my office. I called my doctor. They said for me to come in at 3 p.m. The doctor examined me and said it is bronchitis. She prescribed some antibiotics, a bronchiodialator and some cough syrup. I went home and rested. Worst of all, she said I shouldn't run for six weeks. Oh no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home