.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Back to yoga

My muscles are sore this morning from running and painting. I plan to rest today and go to yoga class. I hope that helps. I was supposed to have lunch with Marcia West, the director of Pastoral Care at Cape Cod Hospital, where I volunteer as a Buddhist chaplain. But Marcia had to cancel because she has family visiting. We will try to reschedule after I return from our San Francisco trip.

I found another runner's blog to which I can relate today; it is at http://mahinui.blogspot.com/ .

Yoga was refreshing and a little challenging. After that I worked at my college office and had a meeting with a dean. Later I picked up some things for a dinner with friends tonight. For dessert I bought a key lime pie from Montillio's Bakery. We had one last week, and it was delicious. I didn't know you could get an authentic key lime pie so far from the Keys, but this one was fantastic.

(229/170)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home