.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Rainy First of July

We had been hoping to paint the trim on our house today, but it rained hard all morning, so that was out. I delivered to Hyannis a manuscript that I edited last week and stopped my college office to update my "to do list." In the afternoon I went for a nice easy run with Alison. We did the Playhouse Loop. It's about four miles and goes through the grounds of the Cape Playhouse. My sore ankle seems to have completely recovered. I guess it wasn't sprained after all. That's a big relief.
206/169
(Running: three miles)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home