.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I am alive

Thursday morning, 9 a.m.: It has been a long time since I posted. I have been fine, just very, very busy. I do want to make blogging a priority because I am trying to study blogging and want to participate in it, but life is too complicated.
Today I had a good run and I went to Weight Watchers. Because I have not been counting my posts for two weeks I gained weight. I plan to start counting again today.
There is only a week of classes left in the semester. Whew!
(145/175)
Running: 3 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home