.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Osterville, Massachusetts, United States

I am a professor at Cape Cod Community College and and a member of a Buddhist order. After a 30-year career as a newspaper reporter and editor I became a full-time professor in 2001. I am the author of the textbooks "The Elements of News Writing" and "The Elements of Academic Writing." I enjoy running, hiking and camping. I have two grown sons and two grandchildren.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Busy Wednesday

5 p.m.: I have been too busy to fill in my blog. Let's see -- up at 6 to meditate and run at 6:30. Then I took Jessi to school and got ready for my 10 o'clock class, give a make-up test, chaired a committee meeting, had an evaluation meeting with my dean, prepared for my afternoon class, taught that, and now it's 5 already. I'm just a busy guy, I guess.
(166/172) Running: 3 miles

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog. I love the area that you live in. My hubby and I now consider New Hampshire home after living there for 3 years. Hopefully when the Marines are done with us we can go back.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home